My Illuminati Media was created by an entertainment professional who was sick of seeing his work and the work of other artists exploited with ever-shrinking compensation.
Isn’t it about time that there was someone on your side?
When you spend your hard earned money on entertainment, your money goes to large corporations that exploit the artists that create it, tossing those creators pennies while corporate executives build empires on their backs.
With contributory and 360 deals, mainstream entertainment companies are bleeding even more money out of their artists. Merchandising, t-shirts, licensing revenue and more, that used to wholly belong to bands and artists now get drained away from artists desperate to get a contract deal.
Let’s fix that.
An ethical entertainment company that fosters and mentors talent, teaching them how to produce professional-quality content that fans love, gets widespread mainstream distribution, exposure, promotion, a real mainstream contract AND they get to keep 100% of their profits.
How is that possible?
A new corporate structure, one that earns its revenues from helping and teaching content creators. Our revenue and survival depend on us helping you in a positive way. Imagine that! We don’t make money if we screw you over. Now that’s an original concept!
For more details check out the following pages:
For Creators, the flow looks like this:
- Be a member of the Illuminati in good standing. (You can join here)
- Take part in the community message board and get feedback on your work.
- Complete the submission process. (Details here)
- Consider the feedback that you get from members, professionals and your mentor.
- Give your ideas at least 30 days to incubate and get feedback in the chat forums.
- Publish your project as a digital publication with the help of the Illuminati.
- The Illuminati will promote your project to industry and social media.
- Continue to enjoy mentorship, support and career advice for as long as you are a member.