So you want to join the Illuminati, eh?
The first thing to know is that it won’t be easy…but it will be beneficial.
You’ll learn and earn revenue from your art…if you’re willing to work.
The second thing to know is we’re not interested in generic and clichèd creative content. We are fine with superheroes and sci-fi, but we’re not interested in thinly veiled copies of Superman and Spider-Man. We aren’t interested in a purple version of the Hulk (It’s been done). If you want to say something unique, something about the human condition or an observation on society with superheroes; that’s cool, pitch us that.
Mainstream entertainment companies no longer do the heavy lifting. If you’re “lucky” enough to get a contract with a large content publisher you’ll be expected to hustle, promote, do interviews, drive web traffic with social media, public appearances and signings, and much more.
We expect the same.
The difference is that along the way we’ll support you, guiding and mentoring you through the process from start to finish, and whereas some large companies will give you as little as 5% for your efforts, we allow you to retain 100% of the profits. In fact, your revenues are 100% under your control, with profits from sales channels paid directly to you. We never touch the money made from your art.
How is that possible?
We make our money by supporting you and helping you bring your art to a worldwide audience.
By being a paid member in good standing with our organization we’ve already made our money. We’ve been paid to help you learn how to get your work seen by your future fans and earn revenue from your creative work.
We’ll also guide and promote your work, offer you opportunities to promote your work with other members, promote your work to industry media and on social media, and more. Being a member also means that your project will go through the Illuminati Incubator, your personal focus group of fans and professionals offering valuable feedback to tweak and improve your work before it is released to the public.
For Creators, the flow looks like this:
- Be a member of the Illuminati in good standing. (You can join here)
- Take part in the community message board and get feedback on your work.
- Complete the submission process. (Details here)
- Carefully consider the constructive feedback that you will get from members, professionals, and mentors.
- Incubate your creative ideas in the community forum for at least 30 days.
- Publish your project as a digital publication with the help of the Illuminati.
- The Illuminati will promote your project to industry and social media.
- Continue to enjoy mentorship, support and career advice for as long as you are a member.
And, if you decide that you no longer want to be a part of the group, no trouble. You can cancel any time, with all your intellectual properties, sales channels, and web presence intact and under your control.
Just one of the many reasons to join the Illuminati.
Think you can handle it? Don’t forget to check out the following pages: